4 (4-6 ounce) pieces of Salmon
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 Tablespoons honey
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
1. In a bowl, combine walnuts , cinnamon, cloves, and sugar.
2. Take the first piece of skinned, cleaned salmon and lightly dip in melted butter. Then sprinkle 1/4 cup walnut on salmon. Coat well. Place on a cookie sheet. Continue until all four pieces are finished.
3. Bake in an oven at 360 F until salmon is fully cooked. Finally, drizzle with honey.
Greek Chic it!
1. Serve over a fresh spinach salad with mandarin oranges and a nice balsamic dressing.
2. You can also replace salmon with chicken in the above recipe.